As mortgage rates continue to drop, we are definitely in a sellers’ market so would-be buyers must be prepared.
- Get a loan pre-approval letter that is updated (with a month).
- File your taxes so they are available to the lender.
- Updated screen shots of bak accounts.
- Make it as easy as possible for the seller to say “Yes” with a large deposit, short escrow period, enerous number of days for the seller to vacate.
- Have your agent contact the listing agent asking for preference of title and escrow providers, short escorw period (if needed). offer to purchase unwanted furniture.
- Offer an aggressive price, slightly above asking, if possible.
Leave a Reply