Without a doubt, the kitchen is the heart of a home. And, whether you’re looking to increase the value of your property before you sell or just looking to upgrade, a kitchen remodel will bring you the best return on investment.
- Energy-efficient appliances: With people spending more time at home, updating old appliances with quality Energy Star ratings is the way to go.
- Large single sinks: 98 percent of homebuyers prefer single basin sinks. Stainless steel is always an option as are copper, granite, enameled cast-iron or fireclay.
- Quality storage space: Even the most stylish kitchen isn’t worth much without sufficient space to store staples, produce, pots and pans.
- Ample counter-top space: More eating at home means a higher demand for prep space. These days pull-out or collapsible work surfaces are popular.
- Kitchen island: Not only do they provide storage and prep space, kitchen island dinner tables are efficient space savers.