If you are thinking of selling your home, it’s important to be sure the most important features are all taken care of. They include:
- Curb Appeal: Of course, this is what potential buyers see first so why not put them in a positive frame of mind? Landscaping, painting, and vinyl siding are all considered pluses.
- The Roof: No one wants to have to replace a roof shortly after purchasing a home and even the material of the roof can affect homeowners’ insurance.
- The Kitchen: The hub of the house and always a focus of attention for would-be buyers. Make sure appliances are upgraded, if possible.
- Laundry Room: Currently getting plenty of attention from potential buyers. Is it large enough, well-lit and ventilated?
- Energy Efficiency: From a desire to save money and reduce the carbon footprint, energy efficient homes are are the rage these days.