A new study by Owners.com reveals what home buyers are doing on their own and what they’re looking to their real restate agent for.
- 55 percent of homebuyers do their research online before moving on with their agent
- 66 percent of homebuyers want streamlined access to additional listings
- 61 percent would like to access data such as home appreciation, neighborhood information and walk scores in one place
- 60 percent appreciated an agent who thoroughly understood their buying perferences, thus saving them time in finding the right home
- 23 percent said that the most important benefit of working with an agent is helping them negotiate the best offer
- 47 percent wished agents better provided bundled services to save the homebuyers money
Leave a Reply