Green Escrow Services, Inc. was founded by three very experienced escrow professionals, whose knowledge in the title and escrow industry sets them apart from any other escrow company.
The real estate business together with escrow processing produces a great deal of paper. Today an escrow file at completion is between three and four inches thick! Green Escrow utilizes a transaction management program that greatly reduces the amount of paper in a real estate transaction.
Green Escrow Services is an Independent Escrow Company
Independent escrow companies, like Green Escrow, are licensed by the Department of Corporations and differ from “title company” escrow processing in that DOC makes stringent requirements of all escrow employees,and thus, the caliber of independent escrow employees are held to a higher standard of excellence.below is a list of requirements that the Department of Business Oversight requires, which are not required by the title escrow operators:
- Independent Escrow Companies are completely impartial.
- An Escrow License is required.
- Trust Funds are insured by the Escrow Agents Fidelity Corporation to $5,000,000.
- Independent Escrow Companies are Bonded.
- Escrow Managers must have at least 5 years of active escrow experience.
- Department of Justice clearance and fingerprinting of all employees.
- Minimum Financial Liability Requirements.
- Every 12 to 24 months Regular Audits from the DBO without prior notice.
- Annual CPA Audits required.
Green Escrow Services is experienced and qualified to handle any escrow process or service. They are ready and capable of handling REO and Short Sale transactions as well.
The Green Escrow Team looks forward to growing with Successful Industry Professionals!